Friday, March 10, 2006

Tattoo


This is for illustration Friday. The word is tattoo. Sorry about the fuzzy picture, but it's all I got.
It's actually a drawing of a super hero I did a couple years ago. At the time I was working in a used book store. A lot of crazy people would come in and this one guy found out I liked comics. He really liked comics too. He would sit there for hours asking me who I thought would win in a fight between guys like, Green Arrow Vs. Hawkeye. We also shared the same first and middle name. Anyway, sometimes he would tell me about the super heroes he made up. He said he would sit at his typewriter and try to write stories, but nothing would come out. Mr. Tattoo was one of the characters that stood out in my mind, so I drew this mock comic cover. He had the power to give himself tattoos and they would come alive, so I drew this...

2 comments:

The Unknown said...

Hell yeah! Super col.
love

Anonymous said...

Weird and funky freaky, love the tentacles and octopus especially.