Sunday, March 01, 2009

MAD Kids Magazine cover!

This is the latest issue of MAD KIds Magazine. It's on magazine stands now or you can buy it here. They asked me to draw my character Billy Blevins to ride along with the other MAD kids!

Heres' the full colored drawing that was Photoshopped onto the cover. It was cool that they had different people draw all the characters.

This is the inked drawing before I colored it.

These are the pages that were used in previous MAD Kids issues.



The next four pages were rejected ideas. I still like some of them.



2 comments:

STEVEFELLDOWN said...

I usually don't buy the Mad Kids, but I'll be sure to pick that one up.

madinny said...

If anyone has a copy of MAD Kids #14 for sale or trade please let me know! You can comment here and I will get an email notification. Thank you! I have lots of MAD items for trade.