Saturday, February 20, 2010

Monkeyboy in Savage Dragon!

Years ago Erik Larsen was kind enough to let me write and draw two back-up stories in a couple issues of the Savage Dragon. He even ended up coloring the whole thing. I might be wrong, but I think it was one of the first things he colored. Savage Dragon has always been one of my favorite comic books, so I can't thank Erik enough. The comics ran in issues 104 and 105 for anyone who's interested!
I've also re-designed the layout of my blog. Let me know what you think.











2 comments:

ultramanj said...

Brent, you stuff inspires me so much; love the Savage Dragon comics. I like the new layout of the blog, looks a lot sleeker and more modern.

Brent Engstrom said...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Keep checking back, I should have some new stuff up soon,