Monday, October 30, 2006

Classic Sci fi and horror movie poster sketch cards.

I finished all 100 of my Sci-fi movie poster sketch cards. Printed on the backs of all my cards is a little bio about me. I thought that was a pretty nice touch.

Here's a section of an article in the new issue of Non-sport update magazine













I'm working on a card set drawing some more sketch cards. I love these old movies. Invasion of the Sauser Men is one of the best. To see some more of my sketches click hear. It might say Brian at the top of the page, but they're mine. There's also a bunch of other people's sketches to check out hear. I should be getting the blank cards any day now. I can't wait to get started on these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damnit these are great!

Brent Engstrom said...

It's funny. Over a year ago I drew a couple of these characters( Sauser-men and invaders from Mars) on 10eastern, now I'm drawing these cards. I'm glad you like them.