Monday, April 05, 2010

First three Garbage Pail Kids Flashback sketch cards completed.

Here's three of my return GPKFB return cards. They are fully painted with acrylic. I still have 7 left to paint. Which characters would you like to see on the remaining cards?


7 comments:

  1. These are the best I've seen yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Can't wait to see what else is in the works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:10 AM

    These are amazing. I'd love to see Varicose Wayne and Junk Food John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stinger3:19 PM

    I would like to see Varicose Wayne as well. Your sketches look awesome Brent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:24 AM

    Awesome Brent, what do you plan to do with them? DEAED TED!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Work!! I would love to see Potty Scotty or Hot Scott!! I have been looking to buy a good looking sketch of one of these characters.

    ReplyDelete